Re: [Epic] How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the List?

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:00:36 +0000

On 8 Dec 97 at 19:23, Neil R. Thomason wrote:

> >I keep the [unsubscription] info at:
> >
> >http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/E40K/mailing_list.html
>
> Thanks, Scott. I've often wished that those people who have a reference on
> their web page about how to join the list would also state how to leave!
>
> In fact, the confirmation message we all received on joining the list
> included the relevant info - I wonder how many people thought to keep it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> NRT
>
> New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group

I mailed that to David and he said tried both and niether worked.
Tried mailing both address as well apparently with no help from
either each referring him to the other.
I have kept messages will forward to anyone who may need in future if
they want.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black