Re: [Epic] Capitol Imp.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:48:43 -0500 (EST)

Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...> writes:
> I was looking at the mini again, and you can easily fit 3 infantry
> stands ontot the roof, therefore I think three appropriate stands
> (including weapon platforms) can fire from the top as if they were part
> of the CI, ie. fire in the WE firing phase.
>
> Any further comments to this?

        Yeah, the CI is clearly not to scale with the old rules. But
in the old rules, an entire detachment could stand on top and fire.
The obvious one to put up there was a detachment of heavies, which was
6? stands.
        How about upgrading it so three stands can shoot from each
side arc?

        Of course, I think it would be easier to have Transport (one
detachment) than Transport (12) or Transport (24)...

Mark