[Epic] Epic: Tactics for Orky victory

From: Steve Kosciw <sargon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 22:58:20 -0500

I have trouble winning with my orks, it might just be my own lack of
brainy-goo..who knows but.. if anyone can help me out :)

Anyhow I do okay against Space Marines...really its a matter of killing the
Land Raiders then having a field day...

But those cursed pointy earz! dey are too fast...dey hurts us..make it
stop...

de pain de pain..even beating up gotz does not make my happy no more...I
must kill dem' pointy earz..

hee hee looking for anti eldar ideas...also general tactic ideas..
-Steve