[Epic] Expensive!!!!!!!

From: TConsta505 <TConsta505_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 12:56:36 EST

I am new to EPIC, so bare with me. My main questions are---Why are the minis
so expensive, and where is the cheapest place in the US to get them, either
online or by phone?????
Any decent non GW toys that I could use to substitute? I have seen several
micromachines that could work.
I have played several of the battles, and my main opponent is having
difficulty winning (orks). Any suggestions on tactics for him to win, at
least occasionally? The units seem to be well rounded, for orks. Can orks
use the drop pod rulz?