Re: [Epic] Expensive!!!!!!!

From: I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers. <cthulhu_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:04:19 -0600

TConsta505 wrote:

> I am new to EPIC, so bare with me. My main questions are---Why are the minis
> so expensive, and where is the cheapest place in the US to get them, either
> online or by phone?????

        I'd like to give the text book answer that damand determines price, but
I'm not quite sure in this case.
        I always buy my GW stuff at a place called Napoleon's in Milwaukee,
Wi. The have 30% off all of their GW games and minis. You can pick up
a normally $10 infantry box set for just 7$. I don't know if they have
mail order, so I'll get back to you on this.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

       "You know what they say: `Better to have loved and lost than
to have never loved at all.'"

	"Try it."

	--Agents J and K
	Men in Black