Re: [Epic] Capitol Imperialis (Jawa Micromachine)

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:45:05 -0500

> Did you paint yours, Sauron? This is brown, with some detail. But
> the engines in the back could use some paint, and certainly a wash
> would look better. These Jawas have kept this thing pretty clean.

FWIW, I did the same thing with a micromachines sandcrawler. I stripped
it and primed it dark angels green. Put antennae on top from the flag
poles on the old base sprues. Put turrets on the top sides converted
from bits of the new infantry sprues. Put a bit converted titan weapon
on the top. Cut the flags from two Ork standard bearers and two marine
standard bearers and glued them to the top sides so they look like
they're hanging down. Named it the 'Cadia Glorius' in standard pig
latin and am in the process of painting on the camouflage and doing the
banners.

Regards,

- Erik