Re: [Epic] Final Liberation question

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:19:16 -0500

> What I really want to determine is the orc defenders are a function of how
> many points you go in with - does a big regt mean more orks regardless of
> level?

Yes. Buy hacking one of the save files, you can determine where the number
of resource points are located. Increase this to a large number, then build
a REALLY big regement. Even early in the game (the second battle) you will
see that the ork points are not fixed, but related to the size of your
regement.

> Finally, how does the transfer screen work? Everytime Ive tried to use
> it the transferred unit disappears and I dont see it again.

Right click on an empty unit square. This will bring up your transfer
available list. However, the transfer is not instantaneous, and freeing a
unit in one regiment will take a turn to arrive in the next regiment.

--
// William Rood - Systems Development
// Dow Jones and Company, Inc.