Re: [Epic] Ahhh! An Imperator!

From: <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:17:07 +0000

> My heart goes out to armies like Tyranids who have very little firepower
> (which is easily suppressed by the Imperator) and need to be able to close
> quickly to then lose hundreds of lives desperately trying to get a lucky hit
> that just may cause the Imperator some annoyance.

Can't help you with the eldar(I dunno what your problem is, I play
eldar, my titans alway die quik). I would just charge a couple of
biotians at it. They have CC weapons so they can beat it in combat,
the Imp has none and one win from a titan with a CC weapon kills it.
 That works with Phantoms too. Good luck.