RE: [Epic] IG infantry detachments

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:25:01 -0500

Actually, being an active reservist here in Canada, there is 1 Leiutenant
for each squad, 3 squads (the platoon) are commanded by a captain/major.
And the regiment is commanded by the colonel.

I may be off on the numbers by a bit (might be 2 instead of 3) but this is
the way it's set up. Quite heavy in officers.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
dslayer_at_...