Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:17:18 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

     The Canadian Mail Order Trolls have informed me that only Blessed
Albino will be favoured with a free Necron!

    Personally I only want the Scarabs to act as Mechnoids for my Epic Chaos
Dreadnoughts and Androids when I figure out how to re-create the Necrons in
our scale.

    So I will wearily climb the endless stairs back up to my lofty watch
tower to spawn my Machinations, and brood over the further iniquities of GW.

sauron1_at_...