Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: TConsta505 <TConsta505_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:40:00 EST

It was said..........

> I am disapointed to hear about the free Necrons not being available in
 =
>Canada?...sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be in 'Blighty' =
>parked virtually on GW's doorstep (or unfortunate depending upon your =
 Even though they are horrible figures, I think it is unfair that the
 Canadian release has no miniature and still costs the same,there was
 nothing in the issue, not even a card section, I think we should have
 been compensated. Even the Imperial tactics were crap.
 Steve

I didn't get the miniature either, very disappointed as well. Anyone in the US
get one?