RE: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 23:33:57 -0600

At approximately 1/25/98 9:43 AM, Carl Woodrow wrote:

[snip]
>Still, there is always a penalty to pay for living in the UK...I cannot
>get hold of the Dirtside models or MATTAC tanks as neither company has a
>UK re-seller or is prepared to ship to the UK....ho hum. My nearest
>Dirtside dealer is in Italy (you can imagine the phone conversations <vbg>)

Actually you should be able to order Dirtside II, Stargrunt, or any other
Ground Zero Games materials directly from Ground Zero Games. Jon Tuffley
does a fair amount of mail order Suffolk I believe.

If you need further contact information for them let me know by means of
personal email.

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET