Re: [Epic] Wot I did last week

From: <TConsta505_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:13:35 EST

<<
 Hello folks,
 Last week my wife went to Maui for a business convention. So like any man
 with a non-wargaming wife, I commandeered the kitchen table, dragged the TV
 from the lounge, and sat down for some serious painting. In four days I
 painted:

 31 Land Raiders, 6 Vindicators, 6 Hellhounds, 3 Demolishers, 40 stands of
 Marines, 6 Whirlwinds, 1 Thunderhawk, 8 Land Speeders, 5 Attack Bikes, 24
 Rhinos, 1 Vampire Raider, 2 Pheonix bombers, 3 Nightwings, 12 Falcons, 1
 Cobra, 4 Vypers, 2 Night Spinners, 6 Hive Tyrants, 6 Dactylis, 6
 Zoanthropes, 6 Malefactors, 3 Exocrines, 3 Biovores, 4 Carnifexes, 1
 Harridan, 12 Battlewagons, 6 Fighta Bombas, 3 Stompas, and 8 ruined
buildings.

 Now I can only see with the aid of the Hubble telescope, I have licked so
 many brushes to a point that I will never taste anything other than Citadel
 paint ever again, and I think I'm addicted to the Rickie Lake Show. But I
 am strangely elated by my achievement.

 So wifey returns and I show her the results of four eyeball-blasting days
 work and what does she say? What does she buggery bollocking say?

 "That's nice hon."

 Bail was set at $50 000 and I have been ordered not to associate with
 anyone wearing a red polo shirt and inane grin.

Very Impressive!! Now if I can only get mine to leave for 4 days!