[Epic] Lucky Players

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:26:09 -0000

I'm playing in a group of two players - me and someone else (what is
worrying is that we can field almost any Epic army between us).

I'm curious, how many Epic players in all your groups? What is the average?
We have more players for WH40k, but that may be any obvious statement. And
there is always the local Games Workshop top play more games of this
(whooped both Ultramarines & Imperial Guard tonight - anyone else notice a
lower standard of gaming in these places?), but Epic is never played.

What are your experiences?