Re: [Epic] War Engine BM suggestion

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:23:03 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> --------> I guess it mainly depends on whether you prefer to add a new
> stat to the game or modify a die roll...
> either one works, though I'll say that the actual numbers chosen for the
> various machines may be too high -
> I mean , how much real difference is there between "Warlords ignore 6
> BM's" vs "Warlords ignore BM's" - it's going to take quite a bit of
> firepower to kick it up over 6...

        Don't play against massed overwatching disrupt weapons
much? =) In one game against the *%#_at_?! bugs I ended up with
over 15 BMs on my chaos warlord titan... every turn I would take
some off, and he would pile them plus some more back on again...

        The numbers for the larger WEs are a bit high, though.
Scale them back and I think you've got something workable (and
simple).

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons