RE: [Epic] War Engine BM suggestion

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:52:42 -0600

> How about basing it off of the old SM/TL size classes?
> Anything smaller than a battle titan (SHVs and Scout Titans) can
> handle 2 BMs with no problems, any battle titan can handle 3 BMs with
> no problem, and the Imperator and Mega Gargant ignore 4 BMs? I'd like
> to let Scout Titans get away with more due to their ability to move
> quickly to evade fire, but it'd be complicated to do something like
> ignoring 3 BMs on charge orders with the orders gone...

--------> This isn't too bad - another "standard number of BM's to
ignore" method.
-------> In size if not in spirit...

> and the Ordinatus shouldn't even be a WE if the Knights aren't.
> I don't care how big you say the Ordinatus figure is, or how many
> rules you give me that Gavin wrote for WD. :)

---------> Ah, another member of the faithful. Never did like those
stupid things, never bought one, have never faced one. Can't understand
how they made the transition when so many other worthy things didn't...

Chris Miller