Re: Squat Army WAS Re: [Epic] Knights(Lil' bit off topic)

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 17:54:37 -0500

I'll say this one last thing. A professional soldier probably shares one
thing in common with a wargamer. What he really seeks throughout his career
is new experience, learning and the ammasiing of new or higher skills. Once
the op (or wargame) is over what matters to him (besides survival) is what
did he learn so he can do the job better next time. And hopefully he had
some fun along the way.