Re: [Epic] Pure Titan Armies

From: nethol <nethol_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:30:12 +0200

> From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
> On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Aaron P Teske wrote:
>
> > I guess the question would be better asked as, can there be a
pure-Titan
> > force, and will it still be effective? (And no, I wan't relying on
> > one-shots or any such thing.)
>
> Yes a Titan only army is feasable.. as far as effective... I don't know.
> You'd have to try it out I guess.

Well, we tried that several times in our campaign games. It seems a pure
titan army can't stand very long against fast moving troops like bike
companies, rough riders or Eldar wind rider hosts. The light troops don't
bother to shoot at them at all. Just keep them busy with a fraction of
their power while snaking around titans to engage in CC in overwhelming
numbers.

S. Birol Akmeric

nethol_at_...