Re: [Epic] Khorne Berserkers

From: nethol <nethol_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:31:21 +0200

> From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
> duckrvr_at_... writes:
> > can ride in rhinos and _thawks_. For 50 more points (2 det = 300) they
are...

There have been a lot of talk about thawks lately. We buy them for 50
points (including the group I'm playing in), and pay for the boarding
detachment seperately, say 150 pts for a SM scout det.

However, the original rule about them states that they are a *replacement*
to the rhinos. You take a Tactical det (250 pts), ditch the rhinos, and pay
for the Thawk.
So you pay 50 pts ADDITIONAL to the rhinos' cost. 3 Rhinos being 50 pts,
the "naked" cost of a Thawk should then be 100 pts. Therefore 1 Thawk+1
Scout det would be 250 pts instead of 200, which is logical since scouts
have the same stats as the tacticals.

S. Birol Akmeric

nethol_at_...