Re: [Epic] SM Chaos

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:27:59 +0000

Primary - Tyranids
Secondary - Chaos
                    Space Marines (entire UM chapter!)
Tertiary - Eldar (small force mainly a Titan, Scout titans and a couple of
old Eldar boxes, the Eldar were the last army I started
collecting before the demise of the SM/TL rules)
                Squat ( avery small force which started out as allies for my
original SM/IG army for SM/TL, basically a Brotherhood card,
one card each of Airship, Gyrocopter, Thunderfire and
Goliath, AND a Colossus, Cyclops and Land Train)
I also have a boxload of Orks, 2 copies of Space Marine, 1 of Titan Legions
and 1 of Epic40K (with the Orks from a friend's copy) makes for a fairly
large force which I just can't bring myself to base, let alone paint!

At 02:04 AM 2/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>MBA= Master's of Buisness Administration. It's the standard desired buisness
>degree here in the States.
>
>On an Epic note: I notice not to many people on the list only play one army.
>I play two, an IG/SM army, and my fun time Chaos horde. What are other people
>using as their primary and secondary armies, and why? It seems there are some
>interesting pairings.......

Cheers,
Colin

******************************