Re: Re[2]: [Epic] OFF TOPIC Americans in UK

From: <Bloodax218_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:50:11 EST

> >There was a lot of postings about ending the 'Insignia' thread, yet none
> >about this thread!!
> >
> >I wonder why??
> ---------> Hey now, we Americans are supposed to be the conspiracy
freaks...

Definitely, better standards of living and freedom of the media give people
too much time to think up conspiricies.

> >Both have nothing to do with Epic/SM ..........
> >
> >Or is it because the word 'American' is in the subject??
> ---------> Nope - it's the "UK"...
> >
> >No offence to Americans intended.
> ---------> Hmmm, yes, well remember that "cruise missile" comment earlier.
> Feel free to nail certain Americans, but if that one _is_ actually in the
> USMC,

You doubt me? Well i can assure you, i am who i say i am.

> these are some of the guys handling the missiles - you have been
> warned.

Warning? what, afraid we might over throw the government and nuke the rest of
the world?

Nah, not yet, we like peace time, plently of other things to do,
like.......build bigger better weapons.....strippers....etc....

> >Just trying to be fair!!
> ------> None of that now.
> >

> >Harlequin Master
> >
> ----> Actually, I think most of us are trying to wrench the list back on
> topic.
> BTW, if we're going to get technical, it should have been "Texans in UK".
> Sorry about the confusion...
>
> Chris Miller

Miller! ah ha!

Now i understand your reasoning....