Re: [Epic] Proposed Rules for NZ Convention

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:55:31 -0500

> The restriction is designed to stop a player taking an Imperial army
> which the only imperial guard detachments are artillery.

Hm - why not just say that an in an Imperial army with Space Marines, no
more than 50% of the non-space marine points may be artillery? Not
trying to harp on this, but what if I want to take a lot of Space
Marines plus some mechanized Imperial infantry? The original
restriction makes that impossible. No biggie, just struck me as a
strange restriction.

> I think the ability to inflict criticals is a key part of the vortex
> The problem with vortex missiles is not their ability to inflict
> the number of hits they inflicts.

Perhaps d3 Death Ray shots?

> Thanks for your comments Erik. I didn't reply sooner because I only
> my mail once every two or three days.

No problem, thanks for asking the list for suggestions and listening.

Regards,

- Erik