[Epic] [Fwd: War Engine Names]

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:20:28 -0500

attached mail follows:

Do to recent trade activity (thanks to DV and TM) I now have 12 squat
war engines in my army. I plan on naming them after navy cruisers,
battleships, and carriers, and painting their respective hull numbers on
them. I would like for this to represent more than just the US navy and
thought I would seek the input of the list. I will be painting these
things in WWII seagoing camoflage (hey, I got 12 of these things, got to
stay interested, don't I!). So far my first Colossus is named for my
ship USS Virginia, CGN-38. (Nuclear machinist mate 1st class, if your
interested, please don't scan me sauron) Any input would be greatly
appreciated

Thanks

anvil