Re: [Epic] Epic 40k to Star Wars crossover...

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:16:26 +0100 (MEZ)

> > I got the impression that these are more like an enclosed Sentinel,
> > maybe a little bigger. The Micro-machines one I've got is about
> > Warhound size, but it obviously is the not in the same scale.
>
> Hm. I was figuring slightly smaller than Warhound size - aren't
> Warhounds generally run by just 1 pilot/princeps? If you made 'em
> vehicles/walkers you'd be cutting a lot of detail but perhaps it would
> be more accurate. Anyone else care to vote on this?
Back in SM1 days there was more background in the books.

Warlord: 4 crew
1 Princeps (pilot) responsible for movement....
3 moderati (gunners) one for each arm, one for both carapace weapons

Reaver: 4 crew
1 Princeps (pilot) responsible for movement
3 moderati (gunners) one for each arm, one for the carapace weapons

Warhound: 3 crew
1 Princeps (pilot) responsible for movement
2 moderati (gunners) one for each arm

Phantom: 3 or 4 living crew, psychically linked with lots of dead souls
(spirit stones) in the wraithbone construction of the titan

Warlock: same as above, the dead crew are all former warlocks/farseers

DV

brain*beauty=constant