Re: [Epic] trivia quiz [on topic]

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:55:53 +0100 (MEZ)

Below is the only completely correct version. Nevertheless I cannot
declare Carl the winner because of his wrong guess before. Still, looking
into old WDs should not win you the contest either ;-)

The correct names are:
"imperial glaive heavy battletank" (baneblade) and
"imperial falchion heavy self propelled gun" for the shadowsword.

Nobody knew the 2-arm version of the ork DNs is named "killer"

The next 2 questions will be mailed monday.