Re: [Epic] Eldar Harlequin Questions

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:24:33 +0000

Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...> scribbles:
>I think this has been brought up before, but what are some peoples ideas on
>what to use for Harlequin characters (Solitaire, Death Jester, Great
>Harlequin, & Shadow Seer).
Two Exarches on a base for a Great Harlequin, an Exarch and a Warlock
for a Shadow Seer.
>I think the chaos android looks pretty close to a Death Jester but haven't
>found anything suitable for the others yet.
Hmm... you could be right.
>Also, how are the Harlequin characters painted? I.e. is a Death Jester
>just painted like a Harly or do they have a unique look?
Presumably the DJ is black and white- I paint my harlequin stands yellow
undercoat, flesh wash, then red / green / blue / whatever blobs, except
for the Shadow Seers, who are black but drybrushed white.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>