[Epic] Titan armaments and AT shots.

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:24:46 PST

I was just thinking about how Imperial titans have no AT firepower, it
struck me as odd, then I thought about what could possibly have AT shots
that is available to Titans. My answer, plasma batteries. The Plasma
cannon and plasma blastgun, fit neither the descriptions for a HWB or
death ray, and the rule suggests they could be either. WELL... The
obvious inbetween choice would be an AT battery:

Plasma battery: 45cm range, 3xAT

It seems fair, it does the same Blast marker damage as the HWB, and can
be just as devestating against WEs as a death ray. I think that because
of the massive ammounts of energy required, they should be limited to
either just carapace mount or a limit of 2 per warlord or 1 per reaver.
The plasma destructor still remains a death ray.

Comments?
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?