[Epic] Imperial Guard and Shokk<sp> Attack Guns

From: Jeff Barton <barton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 07:41:41 -0600

I'm new to the list and was wondering if someone could help me with a
few questions.

1. I purchased a couple of boxes of the new Imperial Guard, and was
wondering if there were any special rules for the different guard
figures (i.e...jungle fighters, etc.) or do they all just use the
standard Imperial Guard stats? (I know there are rules for the other
figures from the box...Ogryn, Ratling Snipers, etc...)
2. Where can the rules be found for the Shokk<sp> Attack Gun? I seem
to have alot of them, but I can't find the rules. Have I overlooked
them?
3. Has anyone put a copy of the detachment sheet on the web?

Thanks for the ramblings....

Jeff
"keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"