Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:04:17 -0800

> Yeah, it's amazing what throwing someone out of a plane does for their
> confidence, especially considering it's an outdated form of troop
insertion.
> Fast roping out of helos is faster and has less chance of detection, not
> mention it doens' weigh down grunts with a bunch of stupid para-gear.

also damn fun!! yeeeee-haaaah!
(although droppin onto the deck of a pitching LPD scarred the willies out
of me!
over deck...over water... over deck... over water... damn cross wind...

> >> What branch?
> >
> >USNavy, medical for two MEU(SOC)s, ACMAGTAF, couple of MEDCAPS
>
> Outstanding. There's nothing more valuable to a jarhead than a good
> corpsman. (And nothing more useless than a bad one . . .)

damn straight! you find a worthless HM let us know...
we good one know how to make 'em non-deployable right quick..

> Temp

ps - plan on stayin' green side for the durration

Chris Swearingen
tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"