Re: [Epic] Land Raiders

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:57:07 -0800 (PST)

> > > Close Combat - If their is cover within 45cm of LRs put jump
> > > troops in it if possible, then charge the LRs in the assault
> > > phase.
> >
> > Works REALLY well.
> >
> -------> Are you two referring to 'out of LOS"? because if you're just
> talking about cover I believe AT shots ignore cover.

We have a house rule that gives infantry in cover the -1 to hit bonus
against SHWs.

> > > Igorning LRs - On of the most effective tactics my Eldar
> > > opponents have adopted against my LRs is
> > Probably the best tactic. Although LRs are worth a lot of morale
> > points...
> >
> --------> Nice, but the marine player isn't always going to cooperate
> with you. If really neccessary, they can go on assault orders for a turn
> and cover 40cm, which will usually put them in range of someone for next
> turn.

But it inconveniences him, it makes it harder for him to get targets if
they are all moving around his barely mobile LRs.
STeve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of