Re: [Epic] shooting command stands

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:32:51 +1000 (EST)

>'K, here's a question for you all:
>How do you deal with shooting at command stands? I know that you cannot
>shoot at them unlesss they are the closest target of that type. I agree
>with the rule in principle. Here was the situation in today's game:
>N= nobz
>B= boyz
>H= hell scourge

>I have 5 dice of castigator cannons. Since you have to nominate all the
>dice form each model before firing, would you allow the person to put
>any of the dice on the nobz stand, since the boyz are still alive? I
>wanted to put 2 dice on each of the boyz and one on the nobz. It does
>not make sense to me that I have to put all 5 dice into the boyz.
>What if it was a colossius instead of a hell scourge? Would it have to
>poor all its dice into the boyz? What a waste...
>
>Bonnie

Yep, it is a waste, but you have to shoot the boyz and the nobz are
completely safe. It is a bit silly and annoying, but otherwise there are too
many problems if you let the commands get shot at.
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"
                email J.Stephensen_at_...