Re: [Epic] Ork 2000 pts

From: Olcglas <Olcglas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:19:09 EST

<snip critique>

> In summary, your criticisms are all valid to some extent: but in 2000
> pts, it's about as balanced a "War Engine + Supports" force as you can
> get. In a larger force, I'd pick additional troops exactly as you
> described: Gretchin, Nobz, More Big Gunz and especially Pulsas, and more
> air, plus some Stormboyz.

I admit, I'm just a little leery of doing a predominantly WE force in 2000
points; it seems that 3000 would be the best environment for that kind of
army. Your force looks a lot like my 2000 point Ork army, except that I stuck
with a GG instead of an MG, and 4 BFs instead of 5. That, right there, gave me
2 extra good-sized detachments, plus a slightly beefier air contingent.