Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Eric M. Siegel <e_siegel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:27:29 -0600

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> I of course, have a double standard. 400 seems about right for
> Phantoms IMHO, as long as you see things besides a majority Turbo-Laser
> Destructor wings and Pulsars.

Wow, that seems really low for Phantoms. If you don't
play artillery-laden foes, Phantoms can be great weapons.
Placed on Advance orders they're tough to get a bead on
and they can move all over the battlefield, and turn
on a dime.

> I don't feel Chaos should have battlegroups. SM and IG don't. If
> you feel that both SM and IG armies should be allowed Titan
> Battlegroups, I'll go the other way on this one, but otherwise, no. I
> feel that Chaos should not be able to field titans in Battlegroup
> strength when only 1/4 of Imperial forces are able to.

I feel Choas should be denied battlegroups because the whole
idea of that kind of organization is anathama to the force.
And I haven't met anyone yet who playes SM/IG who won't take
battlegroups at Tech allies.

Eric