Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:10:11 -0600

Steve Wik wrote:

> I know that generally this is acceptable, but I was wondering
> specifically about things like rough riders and bikes which used to be
> done two to a base and are now done three to a base.

They don't have to be. IIRC, you can base them how you like,which is the only
way they make any sense, given the way you
can guy them. Personally, I base them one at a time, because
otherwise, how do you represent one (or two) out of three
getting scragged.

> The only real benefit my (admittedly inexperienced) eyes can see with
> the new bases is ease of painting...

Mine too. And I think they're displayed better, and the two HWs on
the devastator stands look better. Besides, I rescued a bunch of
my old guys (though I lost almost all of my assault company).

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins