Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 21:18:04 -0500

Cornelius

Please do not be offended, we are not all trying to make you look or
feel stupid. We saw the question, we knew the answer, and we did not ask
each other if someone else was planning to answer it. Therefor the point
has been beaten into the ground.

That's the way a ML works (unless you appoint a weekly wizard) you ask a
question that everyone knows the answer to, you'll get everyone
answering you

Tyler