Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:13:27 -0600

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> You can't. You can buy a squadron of 1 to three bike units. Each
> bike unit will have three models on its base. Thus, a full squadron
> of three bike units will be comprised of 9 models all together.
> When each unit takes a hit, the unit (all three models) is removed
> from play.

Okeydoke. I think I have this solidly now.... This is just 'space marine
bike squads', not 'space marine attack bike squadrons', right? Those
are somehow different? And therefore are one model per base? Please?
They're very expensive.

Also, a Howcum question: Why do you think they changed the basing
from two bikes to three anyway? What was wrong with the existing bikes
with two on a stand?

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins