Re: [Epic] Using old style bases in E40k??

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:30:22 -0800 (PST)

> Also, a Howcum question: Why do you think they changed the basing
> from two bikes to three anyway? What was wrong with the existing bikes
> with two on a stand?

Most would say because GW wanted to make more money, but I think the truth
lies in the fact that E40K mimics the codexes from WH40k, the smallest
bike squad in WH40K is three bikes. Also last edition bikes were WAY too
powerful, and they wanted a way of diluting them.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...