RE: [Epic] terrain questions (geo hex?)

From: Steve Wik <bosco_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:34:58 -0700

here's what I finally did:
I picked up a couple of acoustical ceiling tiles from the local home
improvement store and cut roundish hill shapes of varying sizes. The
tiles are about 1 inch thick, and by stacking smaller shapes on top of
bigger ones I can easily create stair-stepped mounds of whatever height
I want. the tiles are less than $1 each, so adding more isn't a
problem. I spray painted them brown to match the cloth covering I
bought for my table, and viola! instant cheap modular mountains and
hills! :)

Steve (the other)