Re: [Epic] Titan Weapons (long)

From: Aaron Day <akkala_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:27:56 -0600

Scott Shupe wrote:

> Any reason why you gave the Corvus Assault Pod the Disrupt
> ability? Just wondering what you're imagining there.

The Assault Pod gave the assaulting terminators +D6 when they attacked.
Disrupt was as close as I could get. I was running out of ideas at that
point :)

> You left out the Warp Missile. I would suggest unlimited
> range, 1 death ray hit that ignores power or void shields (but
> not saves).

Cause it was the same as a Vortex Missle. What I was really missing was the
Harpoon missle because it allowed you to take control of an enemy Titan.
Not sure how to do that (other than to just do it)