[Epic] Scenario

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 14:34:05 +0930

Greetings all,

since the list is a little slow I thought I would tell you all about the scenario I made up and played over the weekend.

The attacker creates an army of 2000 points
The defender creates a 1000 point force including a supreme commander and a 1500 point relief force.

The attacker sets up first and then the defender sets up the 1000 point force upto 20 cm away from the attacker.

Once the battle is underway then the 1500 point relief force comes in as reserves.

The defender wins if the attackers morale is reduced to 0. The attacker wins if the supreme commander is killed. The Evac flyer mission is not allowed.

The scenario is all about an armies supreme commander being out manoeuvred and hunted. Add appropriate fluff.

We played with an Inquisitor lord in a Capitol Imp (with some other guard forces) being hunted by the Orks. A 1500 point relief force made up of Space Marines was there to save the day. As it turned out, the Imperium won (but only just) as the Inquisitor survived and fled from the Cap Imp just before it went bang due to a large amount of firepower from a mega gargant. The next turn I deep fried the gargant which broke the moral of the Orks.

If anyone wants any further info then just ask.

Chris Pinson

Analyst/Programmer
Empower Business Systems
(08) 8233 2059