Re: [Epic] Terminator Armor

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 12:31:58 -0400

> On a
> more Epic state of mind am I the only one that feels that Epic Termies
> should be heros as well as have a save? I think that as veterans of a Marine
> chapter they have better skills and serve as mentors to those Marines not in
> the 1st Company. After all Ork Nobs get the Hero label and they're about
> equivilant to Termie Marines. Just a thought...

Actually, one of the designers stated a reason for not giving termies hero
ability, wanting to show the kick assedness of the armour but not the HtH bonus
(Seeing as they're all armoured with SB's and power fists)

The Nobs are supposed to be better fighters I think, and giving the Termies Hero
would cancel the advantage, making termie way better then Nobs (I believe
Termies already have better FP?)

Tyler