Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

> Warzone was a more tactical game, but they messed up the point values on the
> units too much, and made the evil armies absurdly undercosted/overpowered. The
> vehicle rules sucked for it as well; for some reason they were afraid to make
> armor impenetrable to small arms fire. I hope they re-release the rules for it
> soon.

They have subsequently fixed this with there new rules and Q&A and
restrictions. I now think that Cybertronic and Brotherhood are far more
powerful.
I think GW could learn a lot from Heartbreaker (because they are not
learning the lesson from themselves.)

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...