Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red in E40K v1.0

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

> Magnus the Red - Character Summary:
> Speed: 15cm
> Range: n/a (*100cm)

Range at 30cm should be ample, after all, he is still infantry. I think
max range would be 45cm (Add about 4 or 5 points...)

> Firepower: 0 (*1)
> Assault: 6
> Armour: 6+
> Special: - Save
> - Psyker
> - Skimmer
> - Beam of Power (which equals a *Death Ray)
> Magnus the Red - Point Value Breakdown:
> Daemon Prince: 45 pts.
> Abilities: Psyker +10 pts.
> Skimmer +03 pts.
> Beam of Power +22 pts.
>
> Total Cost: 80 points

Sounds like fun...

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...