RE: [Epic] GW Cycles

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:32:13 -0600

One point to bring up in this discussion is the GW schedule
of major boxed set releases. Usually, GW releases 2 boxed
sets per year, and this does not include supplements or anything
else. These are usually released in the spring and fall of each year.
(For example, this year the spring release was Blood Bowl, last fall's
was GorkaMorka, last spring's was Epic, etc.) However, Warhammer
Siege comes out this summer (July, I believe). Someone at GW
Canada told me that this might alter the spring/fall boxed set release,
foregoing the fall release. However, Warhammer Siege *might* be
considered a non-major release, and with all of the rumors about
Warhammer 40,000 coming out in Sept., who knows.

Just my two cents worth. :)

Jonathan Westmoreland
All you know is now in question, for your eyes are now open to the Truth
that is Chaos.