Re: [Epic] GW Cycles

From: Brian Thomas <bthom37_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 22:24:48 -0400

At 01:29 PM 6/1/98 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

Just thought I'd throw in here. Went to visit a retailer in Kingstown
today. He's running a 50% off sale on Necromunda. Deader 'n a doornail.
But, he's pushing Epic for the game store league. Hard sell, it sounded
like, although he blamed Blood Bowl's re-release. (Don't argue with me...I
didn't say it, I don't care to defend/argue with his statement.)

PS. Actually went in search of Revenants (seeing as how the massive sale
sold out of them :). Only old Epic he had was a Hierodule. Pointed me
towards Groton, though. Said there was a shop that still carried SM stuff.

PPS. Hadn't heard of Ere we Go. Bastard. Still have to try the other guy.

Evil Homer, why no sig lines? I liked 'em, summed up a post nicely in rgmw.

Brian. Who hasn't used Usenet since he came home. Hates AOL and DejaNews.
Dares to copy Evil Homer's sig.

(j/k)

                                                Brian