Re: [Epic] My Blood Axe Vehicle Detachments

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:49:22 -0400

Sauron1 writes;Carl;Your BloodAxe army layout looks interesting.

         For a completelly different idea, I used three Micro-machine Jawa
Sandcrawllers as Ork versions of a Capital Imperialis. FLUFF {The Imperium
supplied Squat ore carriers to the Blood Axes! } They mount two plastic Ork
tank turrets. One each at the middle of the top deck so they can fire in a
full arch from front to back. One has a twin turret from a wrecked in
transit Mega Gargant mounted toward the front on top.Blood Axe symbols are
painted on the sides, with military I.D. on the mud guards back and
front.Speed and saving throw is per Imperialis or superheavy tank. The
firepower of the entire transportted mob can be used for close defence in
an assault.Shields are 1D6 rolled for at the start of the game.

                                sauron1_at_...