[Epic] Barrage templates and titans

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:54:07 PDT

Salutations,

I've got a question about how the barrage templates work against titans.

If we follow the standard rules, a barrage template would only provide 1
FP against a titan (considering the barrage weapon, 2 FP points with a
heavy barrage one, etc...) but doesn't this rule too unrealistic?
I thought that maybe a barrage weapon could inflict 1D6 or 1D3 FP
against a titan (or 2x1D6 or 2x1D3 for an heavy barrage one).

What do you think about this?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 06/05/98