Re: [Epic] Jervis' Letter

From: Marc <tw44645_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 97 22:27:10 +0100

Keith,

comments like :
"
you
>>greedy English expect us to bend over and buy a new game so you can
>>line your wallets, but to deliberately delete a great army? NOT EVERY EPIC
>>PLAYER PLAYS 40K!!!! IN FACT SOME OF US WILL NEVER PLAY 40K JUST TO PISS
>>YOU OFF!!!!!

<snip>

>> GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!!!!!

<snip>

>>no
>>wonder we KICKED YOUR ASSES in two wars!

"

Are insulting and stupid.

I am beginning to don't like this at all.

For **months** now, a big proportion of the postings we had on the list are
stupid whining.OK, I also play Epic and I like the system as it is but I am
also glad the system is evoluating.It is just a game, nothing more.

Constructive comments (like Net Epic) are very interesting, but that
continuous whining is tiring, you know.

As we had no clue about how the game was going to look like (this is
changing now, of course), this continuous whining has no base.

The most funny is, that I am sure that the biggest whiners on the list are
the first ones that are going to the shop to buy the new rules :))

If you don't like it the way it evolves, just play another game, but
pleeeeaaaaase stop to whiiiiine !

Now something else : I am not english but I am very sensible to any comments
that are close to racism / hate of 'the other'.Comments like the one you
made earlier ('...you greedy english' and '...we kicked your asses in both
wars') should put you in shame.

If you are a Squat player, I understand that you won't play Squats with Epic
40k, but you still can play it with Epic 2.Period.

It is like that.You can dance on your head and be as agressive as you want
to, but Squats won't come back now, you know.

So play Dirtside 2 and keep your stupid comments off this list.

Marc.
Marc Feuerstein

http://student.vub.ac.be/~tw44645/
mailto:tw44645_at_...

La plupart des hommes n'ont que ce qu'ils m�ritent...les autres sont
c�libataires.