Re: [Epic] Newbie Questions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 00:16:19 -0500

> > Another thing: It's kinda unclear about bikes/boarz.. does each piece
> > represent one unit, or does a stand of 3 equal a unit? One Marine combat
> > bike has a firepower of 2; The ork battlewagons only Have a fp of 1..
> > Doesn't seem right.
>
> A stand of three bikes is considered one unit and has a firepower of 2.
> This is just like infantry. A stand of 5 marines is considered one
> unit and has a total firepower of 1 (doubled to two on overwatch).

Whoops! I'm not totally correct here. A stand of three marine bikes
has a firepower of *1*. It is *attack bikes* that have a firepower
of 2. Attack bikes are usually modeled as one attack bike to a stand.

Sorry!

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html