[Epic][Q] Eldar Detachments

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:24:29 -0600 (MDT)

Just of recent started venturing into the Eldar set and noticed that unlike
the Marines and Gaurd. Eldar is seemingly very restrictive in terms of
vehicle deployment. The Engines of Vaul for example, from what I see in the
rules book, you can't have both a Cobra SHGT(SuperHeavyGravTank) and a
Scorpion SHGT as part of the same detachment..even if you only have one of
each, will the Imperial gaurd allows one to have both a Shadowsword and
Baneblade together in a detachment...Yet, I suppose there can be some
advantage taken with this.

The main thrust of my quandry though is with the smaller vehicles in that
they seem to be entirely used for support of an Infantry detachment. I wish
to know if I can run with vehicles and avoid investing in a Warhost box?

I thanks any help on these two points mentioned above and would also like to
make note that it's nice to see the Dune thread has finally dwindelled
off...now if we could just live on and let the latest one go too.

        - The Shimmering Shadow Strikes!!